Covid-19 Safety Protocols
SAFE HOME MOVING PROTOCOL – COVID-19
Admiral Moving & Storage has implemented the following safety procedures for all our home moving crews during the Covid-19 outbreak. We want to guarantee a safe moving experience during this time for all of our clients.
Each Professional Moving Team will carry a toolkit:
- Hand sanitizer
- Face masks
- Anti-bacterial wipes
- Disposable Nitrile gloves (or similar) for all crew members and/or industrial gloves for moving boxes and furniture.
- Professional disinfectant for the truck
Best Practices – Every Day
- The movers must be symptom-free, day of the move, and will have their temperature taken and be screened by our management team. They will be required to wear face masks and gloves.
- Sanitize truck cabs at the beginning of each day.
- Maintain appropriate social space by reducing crew size in cabs
- Disinfect common touch points for all moving equipment.
- Avoid physical contact with the customer, use a non-contact greeting.
- Practice good hygiene by washing hands regularly, using hand sanitizer, gloves, and masks.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Disinfect surfaces such as doorknobs, handrails, elevator buttons, and other common touch points prior to starting the move and before leaving the residence.
- Limit crew interaction while in the residence and maintain appropriate distancing.